Thanks to the booming industry for women beauty products shopping online, buying any beauty or make-up product has become rather easy. But because of this very ease, most of us have so many piles of make-up lying around, thus making it hard to judge what we actually need, and what was bought at a whim. Especially in women’s makeup products shopping online, it is hard to judge whether, based on our skin type, we really need some particular product or not.
Now, the need of any particular product depends on a number of things. The first, as mentioned is of course your skin type, and the other is your make-up routine. The make-up routine too varies, depending on whether it is day or night, for work or for a party.
The main make-up routine is of course your basic daily morning routine. This routine involves some makeup items that can of course be considered as basics and are available at any and every women shopping store online in India. A quick, daily make-up routine can involve the following steps:
This step is a part of every single routine. Moisturizing your skin is of prime importance before you can begin applying your make-up. This step will help ensure that your make-up is easier to apply, and you get a better final look. Choose a moisturizer based on your skin type and gently massage it all over your face, eyelids, lips and nose. Let the moisturizer absorb into your skin, before you apply the make-up, otherwise, all you will get is a sticky mess.
The first step is to create a base for your make-up.
- Choose a foundation that matches your skin tone and apply it evenly using a foundation brush, pad or your finger.
- Extra layers of foundation over blemishes only make them stand out
- Blend the foundation around the edges of your face
- Apply a light amount of concealer. You can use a concealer brush or your finger. Dab and blend.
- Choose a powder that matches your skin and use a large, fluffy brush to apply the powder evenly (in a circular motion).
The next step in the make-up routine is putting on the eye make-up.
- First apply a base shadow in a color that is close to your skin tone. Use an eye shadow brush or your finger to apply it on your lid, all the way to your eyebrow.
- Next, use a medium-dark color for your lid.Work your way from the eyelashes to the crease.
- Use a fluffy brush and blend the colors at the crease.
- Always apply the eyeliner after you have applied the shadow.
- The mascara should always be the last step in eye make-up. If you wish to skip the mascara, you can always use an eyelash curler for a more natural and open look.
Choose a neutral colored lip color or gloss to finish your everyday look. Avoid bold colors during the day, and dab a tissue after applying the color to remove any excess lipstick.
There you have it, a quick daily routine for when you want to rush off to work or shopping.