Don’t neglect your feet! Invest your time giving them a little TLC and you’ll thank us for it when you go to put on your favourite open-toe sandals.
- Start your pedicure with a relaxing foot soak; you’ll feel instantly relaxed and the water will soften the skin and prepare it for the next step which is the scrub. A few drops of Vedicline Anti-Bacterial Pedi Soak added to warm water will remove dirt and grime and nourish skin. Sit back, relax and enjoy…
- Straight after soaking your feet give them a good scrub to remove any dead skin. Apply a generous amount of Vedicline Foot Massage Scrub to each foot, right up to your ankles, and give them a really good massage. Try and leave it on for up to five minutes to allow the essential oils to really sink in. Rinse off and say hello to silky-soft skin.
- You don’t need to use a specific foot cream; a really rich body butter will work just as well. Look for one with moisturising ingredients, like Bottega Di Lungavita Linfa Age Nourishing Body Butter. Apply it before bed, put some socks on and treat your feet to an intense overnight treatment.
- Nails are very prone to dryness and regular hydration through a cuticle oil is key. Try and aim to add a nail and cuticle oil into your daily beauty regime, we suggest you rub a little into each nail – on your hands and feet – before bed. Nails will be left looking well-groomed and it also promotes growth.
- Now comes the fun part – the painting! Revlon have the best choice of nail colours and the clever formula means you can get away without using a base or top coat. We just love Fuchsia Fever which is a hot raspberry pink. It’ll brighten-up your feet and your mood and looks just stunning blog on tanned skin.
Please share your favorite Planeteves purchases and products with us via Facebook, Twitter and our other social media channels.